Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
New to me. Just checked them out now...boy they sure look good! And prices seem fair too. Let us know if you try one.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Yep, they do look nice... and a 4 week turnaround isn't bad for custom leather...

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I have found that the photos on the sites often make the holsters look better than in "person." But her holsters look great to the degree that I can see the stitching, boning, and the general design.

As a holster maker she may be a real "sleeper." If anyone gets one please give an assessment. Her prices are great, and a 4 week turn around is great these days.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
697 Posts
Monica is a FANTASTIC holster maker ! I highly recommend you check her holsters out. I have watched her progress from the beginning and she has made leaps and bounds above other holster makers. Honesty is the best policy in this business and Monica is as honest as they come. This Texas girl knows her guns and leather.

Best,
Rhome
DGL

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I had asked about her one time and I got the reply that she is wwell talked about on other forums.

I have contacted a couple times with questions and she has always replied back. Her prices I think are more than fair and she is definitely on my to try list.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Very nice looking leather...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I own 2 Bodhi models. One for my Kimber Pro Raptor II and the other for my Springfield TRP. She did an excellent job on both of them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Monica Kuehn Holster

I didn't get an IWB from her, but I did order this CSO for my Colt Defender. She sent me a preview pic of it and shipped it yesterday. I placed the order on 1/19, so that is a great turnaround. Here it is-Scott:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Monica is a FANTASTIC holster maker ! I highly recommend you check her holsters out. I have watched her progress from the beginning and she has made leaps and bounds above other holster makers. Honesty is the best policy in this business and Monica is as honest as they come. This Texas girl knows her guns and leather.

Best,
Rhome
DGL
If Rhome says she's good, that's good enough for me! :hand10:
Rocky too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts