Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that the President bypassed Congress and appointed Bolton as US Ambassador to the UN. The fireworks should be...interesting.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Good, this took way too long. Personally I think we don't need an ambassador because we should pull out of the UN altogether.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Folks may not like what he has to say, or the way he says it, but he's going to make it difficult for them to ignore him.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
On balance in favor - I am rather hoping Bolton will (potentially) stir up a hornet's nest and get Annan quickly up tight!!

Better still as I think most of us agree - get USA the **** out of UN or UN the *** out of USA - I personally want ZERO involvement with them any more - no more meddling and intrusion is needed and we do NOT need them one IOTA!

Only ''need'' is pure political horse pucky.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Did you hear the comments Kofi Annan made today "welcoming" Bolton to his post? He sounded like someone had spoonfed him something brown. He even made a comment that they were in the midst of some "major reforms". I would bet he is absolutely beside himself. I hope Boton splits the place wide open....

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumper said:
...Kofi Annan...even made a comment that they were in the midst of some "major reforms".....
Too little, too late, in my book. I really hope Bolton becomes a catalyst for positive change, either triggering a complete overhaul of the UN or shedding enough light on its skeletons that the American people decide it's time to leave the UN behind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts