Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is not 2A per se but it's UN and I know how much we just adore them! <puke smilie>

From NRA-ILA today - freakin incredible!!!

A Ludicrous U.N. Idea Washington Times

The United Nations people who brought you the oil-for-food scandal now want to get their hands on the Internet.

http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20050720-091741-1312r.htm
The op-ed pretty much says it all. Are there no bounds to UN crass stupidity and thirst for ''global dominance''?? !!

Where are the Tums?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
This is precisely why we needed John Bolton, and why those who support the UN so deperately wanted to defeat Bolton's nomination.

Don't mistake what the UN wants to do as stupidity. It is evil. It is part of an overall goal of turning the entire world into a third-world dictatorship, with third-world bureaucrats in charge. IMHO, of course.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can anyone name one thing the UN has ever done right? The ignorant, arogant, money grubbing way they do things is mind boggling. This thought is reason enough to disband the UN.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can anyone name one thing the UN has ever done right?
To be honest - NO.

They should take lessons from the Uzlum bird - which by all accounts flies round in ever decreasing circles - until - it vanishes up it's own fundamental orifice!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
P95, you may mean the Boatswain Bird, it has a marlin spike up its rear and flies around in circles while crapping and squawking all day.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:biggrin:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Who can ever forget those apocalyptic words from Kofi Anan? "The prevalence of guns in the United States poses a definite threat to U.N. Troops."
WOW! THAT says it all.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
buzzg said:
Who can ever forget those apocalyptic words from Kofi Anan? "The prevalence of guns in the United States poses a definite threat to U.N. Troops."
WOW! THAT says it all.
Thank you...thank you very much :flamethro
And I didn't think that there was anything that Kofi and I agreed on :2bitchsla

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
buzzg said:
WOW! THAT says it all.

Too bad more U.S. citizens don't realize this.

·
Registered
455 Posts
buzzg said:
WOW! THAT says it all.
Do you have a source for that quote? I think that would be good to use in a letter to the editor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts