Defensive Carry banner

Mother shoots out 5 year old sons kneecaps while drunk.

2K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  Chuck808 
#1 ·
Another idiot who should not be carrying.
Waving a pistol around her living room threatening other adults with it while crap faced.
Tries to put it in her purse and takes out both kneecaps of her 5 year old son.
Here's your sign!

#6 ·
I'm sure there are enough laws on the books to handle this matter.

Reactions: Nmuskier
#26 ·
Nah, it's no fun trashing somebody if they never see that you're trashing them.

I've only been here a couple years but I've been on various forums for the last 20 years. My rule of thumb is just don't open threads that don't interest me, or stop reading them if they go in a direction that I don't want to hear about.

Ignore lists are useful but I only use that option if someone is posting in a thread I started in a manner that I consider shows them to be not worth my time. I must have good judgement on that because there's only 4 people who ever made my ignore list on this site and I just checked and all 4 have since been banned. So I wasn't the only one who thought they were out of line.

I'm totally against censoring anyone's speech, but that doesn't mean I want to hear it. They can say it, I don't have to listen.

#22 ·
I gotta say, I am not fully buying this story. I have a hard time seeing a situation where putting a gun away would put it in the position to shoot out both of a kid's kneecaps. I have no doubt that has crossed some others' minds also.

#25 ·
"Mother shoots out 5 year old sons kneecaps while drunk "

It's a good thing the kid was drunk or it would've hurt like a mother.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.