Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere that Mother's Mag Polish does a heck of a job of cleaning stainless slides etc. Any validity to this?

·
Registered
541 Posts
I bought a Smith & Wesson 686 which came from the factory with a pretty bland matte finish. Used Mothers every night while sitting in front of the tube until the frame looked like it was chromed. It works!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've used it on my 4506 and would polish the slide while I sat in front of the TV too. It made it look like chrome. Boy do I miss that gun!

Shark

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
You might give Flitz a try as well. If you have a battery drill, and chuck up a 12ga shotgun bore swab in it, polishing will go faster than doing it by hand.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I read somewhere that Mother's Mag Polish does a heck of a job of cleaning stainless slides etc. Any validity to this?
Before and after...........

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Very nice, I wonder if the Mother's Aluminum polish would work just as good, I have a couple jars of it for my truck rims!!

NCH

·
Registered
186 Posts
Very nice, I wonder if the Mother's Aluminum polish would work just as good, I have a couple jars of it for my truck rims!!

NCH
Its the same thing...the tubs are actually labeled "Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish" :yup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts