Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is utterly astonishing to me if this is true. Supposedly, Universal Studios is set to release a film about people hunting "deplorables." Who exactly is actually promoting violence?

Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters in September

A movie showing liberals stalking supporters of President Donald Trump is slated to be released in September but has lost an advertisement on ESPN in the wake of two mass shootings on Aug. 3 and Aug. 4.

The movie, “The Hunt,” from Universal Pictures, shows people hunting down “deplorables,” a term failed presidential contender Hillary Clinton used to describe supporters of Trump during the 2016 campaign.

“Did anyone see what our [expletive]-in-chief just did?” one character asks others early in the movie, reported the Hollywood Reporter. “At least The Hunt’s coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/movie-showing-elites-hunting-down-trump-supporters-slated-to-hit-theaters-in-september_3033214.html?fbclid=IwAR1OhgkTfGMZ1ARPulvib5RmWOoyvmYWqeDZqhsBukvaZKzSBKcMCK95hck

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Something that foolish just might be the trigger to push some murderous fool over the edge and try to replicate the movie.
My thinking exactly.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I just watched a couple trailers. It appears to be a spin on the "Purge" movies. The "elites" are hunting the "common" people. The term "elites" in one trailer appeared to refer to the wealthy who believed they had the right to hunt common people because they (the elites) were responsible for running the country. I saw no mention or indication of Liberals, Conservatives, Deplorables or anything political.

The article states there is a line
“Did anyone see what our [expletive]-in-chief just did?” one character asks others early in the movie, reported the Hollywood Reporter. “At least The Hunt’s coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables.”
I just don't see how anyone would think that could fly.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I guess I shouldn't wear my MAGA or NRA hat or any other pro-gun or pro-conservative attire anymore. The movie sounds like a serious threat. Not only that, liberals think it's OK to expose Trump donors and supporters. And they say that Conservatives are the problem??

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
That’s messed up.

Did take the hand made Trump sign down however it was due to his Red Flag law had nothing to do with fear.

This political mess has been taken to levels I’ve never seen before. The speach by Biden was ruthless today. What is wrong with these people, TDS is for real 😳

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Could you imagine the backlash against anyone who would have even considered making a video like this, but with Obama/supporters instead?

·
Super Moderator
23,207 Posts
Reminiscent of "The Most Dangerous Game".
That was my first thought.

“He had never slept in a better bed”

Written in 1924.

·
Registered
33,886 Posts
Theaters are having a bad enough time filling seats. It will be harder now.

As for hunting down this "deplorable," they better hope they don't catch me.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Sigh........its The Most Dangerous Game done all over again for the 10000000th time. Had a big discussion about this at the other forum and as I stated the preview gives the entire movie away as usual and the Hillbilly girl kicks the elites behind. There saved you a trip to the theater and some coin. Oh it always ends with the hunted turning the tables on the hunter hope I didnt spoil it for anyone just in case you havent seen one of the many number of films with these basic story line.

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
Sigh........its The Most Dangerous Game done all over again for the 10000000th time. Had a big discussion about this at the other forum and as I stated the preview gives the entire movie away as usual and the Hillbilly girl kicks the elites behind. There saved you a trip to the theater and some coin. Oh it always ends with the hunted turning the tables on the hunter hope I didnt spoil it for anyone just in case you havent seen one of the many number of films with these basic story line.
I like “Hard Target,” mostly because Lance Henriksen uses a Thompson Center pistol.
4891B45F-E084-424D-A83D-42D9EF7115B5.jpeg

1 - 20 of 35 Posts