Defensive Carry banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Sounds about right. All the while they are calling us haters they condone violence against us. Whether it is just for wearing a cap or for the color of our skin. How quickly they forget Martin Luther King and the headway they made for civil rights when they want to deny others those same civil rights that they fought for. You would think that people who have seen the effects of hate would condemn hate. I only hope that these extremist views are costing them votes.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Meh, movies. I haven't been to a theater in a very long time. Most are posted, and if they don't want me, I don't want them.

As for the premise of "The Hunt", there are a lot more well armed deplorables than there are elites. If it comes to that, bring it on.

Reactions: msgt/ret and ddrew

·
Registered
475 Posts
It’s fiction, not a documentary.

While it is in poor taste, I’m not concerned about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Lol wow this thread has longer legs then I thought it would. So for those who have Actually seen the previews for this movie.........who's the hero in the movie??

·
Registered
435 Posts
Sounds like the ultimate antifa fantasy movie to me. I am sure they will get an orgasm over it when they watch it.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
I'm puzzled as to why we are surprised. After all, when you pump a human so full of illegal drugs that his eyes pop out and his ears sprout communist flags, what kind of movie would you expect him to produce? :240: :vs_shocked:

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
I fail to care about the movie nor it's potential anti POTUS supporters. Imagine, antifa's are mobbing the movie theaters to get in for a showing. Hundreds out front buying tickets in large numbers. Seems like the herding has been accomplished, all manner of nasty things could befall them after they've voluntarily herded themselves to one location.

Will they be wearing their masks while in line waiting to get in?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
If the deplorables are the good guys and turn the tables on the elites, it could be hilarious.
That was exactly the impression I got from the longer trailer I watched. The hunted had appeared to break containment and were causing headaches for the hunters. I have to assume that the story will be about the hunted besting the hunters in the end - based on the consistent formulaic movie plots. That's why I find this so odd. The movie industry is known for leaning left, so a movie where Trump supporters are the underdogs who will eventually overcome their persecutors doesn't seem plausible. Now, I could absolutely see progressives putting out a movie about Trump supporters hunting illegal aliens and then being bested by the immigrants.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I can't wait for the first lawsuit following a Demoncrap copycat who plinks at a Trumper. Hopefully, the Trumper survives, sues the Demoncrap, the producers, and makes billions.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts