Defensive Carry banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll post this here cause I am rather new here... My wife and I along with our two boys (4&2) are planning on moving from Wisconsin to Las Vegas, and are going to drive it... I am looking into where along the way I would be prohibited from CC'ing it's a lot to dig through tho because I have both a Wisconsin permit and a Mn non resident permit as well... the route were taking takes us through the following states:

Arizona
Colorado
Iowa
Minnesota - permitted
Nebraska
Nevada
Utah
Wisconsin- permitted

Anybody have first hand experience that would help in my research?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,162 Posts
Plenty of sites out there that help on this ...

I can tell you first hand you will be find in AZ

and as far as I know other then CO any gun or mag ( assuming non NFA which is a whole other kettle of fish) is going to be legal to have and own and for CO ..Really unless it is some new mag over 15 rounds that was not around at time of ban well....

Some do have weird laws on bar/resurant/bank carry so look at that

Ditto knife non leathal laws

Index of /states

Is a great place to start

Also Vegas is going to be very very different from where you are moving from I would guess so brace for shock lol

Reactions: farsidefan1

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Milwaukee. Sorry to lose you from our state. Hope you don't miss the snow, LOL. Have a good trip & stay in touch.

·
Registered
862 Posts
You are good to go in those states, as per CCW 50 State app, but you might want to research each state to see carry laws in each state.

Check here: Handgunlaw.us

If you have a smart phone I love CCW 50 State app.

Also, almost all Indian Reservations are NO GUN ZONES.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Welcome! Good luck on your move.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Plenty of sites out there that help on this ...................Index of /states Is a great place to start Also Vegas is going to be very very different from where you are moving from I would guess so brace for shock lol
Welcome to the forum from the Lone Star State. Up until roughly two years ago I had spent the greater part of 30 years calling Vegas home before moving back to Texas and it's really a great place to carry.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello MrTinee ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
11,860 Posts
Welcome from Utah. This is a very firearms friendly state. Your permit is recognized here.

·
Super Moderator
25,619 Posts
Looks like you already have the best suggestions. Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts