Defensive Carry banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Question 3 got me, only for self defense.
Why else?
Depends on how you define "carrying a gun in public". For example, I'd consider carrying a loaded rifle or shotgun while hunting, especially on public lands, to be "carrying a gun in public".

·
Premium Member
7,117 Posts
Up to 856K and still holding at 93% for our side. IF they acknowledge the poll results (unlikely), they will probably claim that a million is too small of a sample size to know how people really feel. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
If they post results of this poll, I'm sure it will only be the results of options 2 and 3, IF the No answer is higher.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Up to 856K and still holding at 93% for our side. IF they acknowledge the poll results (unlikely), they will probably claim that a million is too small of a sample size to know how people really feel. :rofl:
Well, just in case...

As of July 1, 2018, there were 253,768,092 people ages 18 and older in the U.S.

To achieve a 99% Confidence Level with a 1% margin of error, you would need a sample size of 16,640. For a 3% margin of error, that drops to just 1,849.

Ergo, nearly a million respondents more than covers it.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
What they'll report is "well over 100k people polled believe it's too dangerous for people to carry guns" it's not even lying.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
It's now nearing a million votes. Down to 85% support for carrying guns in public. They must be making a concerted effort to shift these results if the percentages are changing that fast, given the sample size...

·
Registered
33,875 Posts
It's now nearing a million votes. Down to 85% support for carrying guns in public. They must be making a concerted effort to shift these results if the percentages are changing that fast, given the sample size...
I'm sure there is a lot of recruitment going on.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
If they post results of this poll, I'm sure it will only be the results of options 2 and 3, IF the No answer is higher.
"Based on our polling, only 3% of respondents said they believe Americans should be able to carry guns for self defense."

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
What's with the last option? It's like asking:

Which is your preferred color:

A. Yellow
B. Blue
C. Angled brushes
What is any realistic circumstance where one would "carry" and for which the purpose would not include for protection?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
clear your msnbc cookies and you can vote like a Democrat- early and often, and when dead.

Reactions: M1911A1 and Havok

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Well over a million votes and now down to 74%. Some anti group out there has really been making a concerted effort to get this poll back in line...

Reactions: norm9278

·
Premium Member
7,117 Posts
Incognito votes do not get counted!

Right click (long press on a mobile device) and open in incognito. Every time it opens it lets you vote. No need to clear anything.
I just did that 3 times in a row and my votes did NOT get counted. The count of total votes remained the same!

You need to let them set a cookie for your vote to be counted.

Reactions: Novarider

·
Premium Member
7,117 Posts
67% now. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that MSNBC was gradually fudging the numbers to get the results they want.
It's not gradual. It's a frontal assault, big time. I do not know of any on line poll that got that many hundreds of thousands of votes so quickly AFTER the initial results show what the lying, cheating media do not want. "Fast and furious" - media style! If it's not bots, it could be all Bloomberg employees and friends clicking their little evil fingers off. AND how many on line polls stay up as long as this one has been? My thoughts on this ridiculous farce.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts