Defensive Carry banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I went looking to see if this poll is referenced on any left leaning sites, to explain the sudden bloom in wrong votes.

This poll has been up since 2015!!! Maybe 2014. It initially had really high good numbers - 92% or so.

Only in these past few weeks have the anti's been getting some votes in. And they must be talking about it in super secret channels, I could only find one thread in the Liberal Gun Club forum from 2015.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I went looking to see if this poll is referenced on any left leaning sites, to explain the sudden bloom in wrong votes.
Amazing what a graph will do for you.

This poll has been up since 2015!!! Maybe 2014. It initially had really high good numbers - 92% or so.
All the way up until 9/22. It began tanking on 9/22. This thread began on 9/17.

But look what happened on 9/20, at 5:33 AM:

Just posted on the MSNBC facebook, asked what the results of this poll are, included a link to the poll. Will be interesting to see if I get any response at all.
Yep! I'd say you got a massive, 1.2 million vote response from all the liberals out there.

Only in these past few weeks have the anti's been getting some votes in. And they must be talking about it in super secret channels, I could only find one thread in the Liberal Gun Club forum from 2015.
I don't know about the Liberal Gun Club, but I think NoDeer's posting it on the MSNBC Facebook page was the gasoline on the fire. That's not in any way negative against NoDeer, who didn't nothing wrong.

It should be, however, a wake-up call for the rest of us, as to how well-organize the Demoncraps really are. Unlike conservatives, who tend to be considerably more independent, most liberals are hooked into various liberal communication networks where issues are sent up the chain of command. If liberal leadership identifies something as worthy of an attack, they fill in the Who, What, Where, Why and How blanks, then broadcast it down the chain and all the little minions react like the lab dogs they are. This has been an outstanding example of both their responsiveness as well as their numbers.

Lesson to be Learned: If conservatives are going to win in 2020, ALL of us, and I mean like 100% of us, absolutely HAVE to vote. NOTHING is "in the bag." Apathetic couch-sitters WILL DOOM not merely the party and the election, but our country as well. Examine:

MSNBC Poll - Graph.jpg

61 - 64 of 64 Posts