Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,296 Posts
Interesting how "yes" is split into "yes" and "kinda", "kinda" is tied with "no" at 4%, and the REAL yes is at eleven times the others combined.

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
My guess it will be deleted by sunrise..........facts are annoying things when you are a liberal progressive

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Yeah but that's only 463,000 votes......:embarassed:
464,000 votes when I voted.

But then I am one of the COOL kids.

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Must be a computer glitch. I keep hearing about the majority of Americans who want increased gun control.

Perhaps your hat is on too tight?

Or your britches?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
How many times has this poll been on msnbc? I know they are going to do it till they get the answer they want. But seriously I think I have seen at least 10 of these from them and other sights, and it seems like when there is a shooting it comes back. It doesn't mean anything and will never stop anything...but I do injoy the idiotic comments at the bottom of them. They always make me smile :image035:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Interesting how "yes" is split into "yes" and "kinda", "kinda" is tied with "no" at 4%, and the REAL yes is at eleven times the others combined.
Yep an obvious attempt to split the votes of the supporters in the hopes that No would win.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
It appears from the comments in 2014 this poll is a wee bit old. But I voted yes anyway, and it's still at 92%.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
I'm betting this is one of MSNBC's really old polls.

Reactions: gatorbait51
1 - 20 of 37 Posts