Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my MTAC has arrived :danceban: and it is very comfortable and conceals nice. Here are a few pics with my Glock 26 :hand10: :

Glock.jpg

Glock 2.jpg

Glock 3.jpg

Glock 4.jpg

Since I am new here I am hoping that pics downloaded. Thanks for helping me make up my mind.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I pretty much have the exact same setup. G27 w/ MTAC. I love it. I had to play around with different cants till i got just what i wanted.

Gun and holster...both top of the line!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new MTAC. I have one for the my G19 & 26 and think they're great... The adjustablity is outstanding...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Very nice combo!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Wait... am I completely missing something here?

That's a right-side carry MTAC... but in the pictures you're carrying the MTAC on your left side. BUT, the cant and shape are the correct direction for a left-handed holster.

Is this an optical solution or have I been awake for too long? Maybe my coffee was decaf this morning...

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Wait... am I completely missing something here?

That's a right-side carry MTAC... but in the pictures you're carrying the MTAC on your left side. BUT, the cant and shape are the correct direction for a left-handed holster.

Is this an optical solution or have I been awake for too long? Maybe my coffee was decaf this morning...
- My guess is that he's taking the picture in the bathroom using a mirror. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is correct. I took the pics in my bathroom mirror. Thought the mirror would make me look skinnier :rofl: By the way, the other gun is my Colt Double Eagle 9mm stainless steel. Had that one for about 12 years. A good home defence weapon.
Thanks again for all the info so I could decide between the MTAC and the Supertuck.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I use the same combo. Works great for me.

I had the straps adjusted so the glock was sitting really low into my pants. Concealed really well but re-holstering was an issue due to the plastic not protruding the top of my pants.

I raised the holster a bit by lowering the straps and I found it to be much more comfortable and now I can re-holster single handed. I've been using it for a few months and I'm still making adjustments and finding better methods of carry. One benefit of the MTAC.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
If I was thinner, the MTAC would be a no brainer as a IWB rig because it looks like it is of great quality and really conceals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts