Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you carry more than one gun? I carry my P3AT in my weak side front pocket even if I'm carrying one or more of my primary guns. Any other "two gun Toms" or, "three gun Teddys" out there?

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Two most of the time. Soon three. You don't ever want to be out gunned!

Kimber S/S Ultra Carry 45acp: strong-side OWB
Seecamp LWS32: front pocket carry or SMZ shoulder holster
Soon: Seecamp LWS380: rear pocket carry or SMZ shoulder holster

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Allways 1 , usualy 2

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Constant, is the 226 EDC, 16/7.

It is rare I do not have ''Mr Mouse'' - the 22 mag NAA mini in a pocket - usually vest which is on back of office seat when not in use.

A third or alternative second would be R9 - either pocket, ankle rig, or as now possible, maybe even in the Ken Null ''SMZ'' mini sho' rig.

As I spend so much time at home/office, I am not usually carrying other than 1º - tho other ''options'' exist here and there ''around the place'' - like 870 right now 12" from my right arm :wink:.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Two guns

Two most of the time.Both in Milt Sparks VM2's,1911 on the right and S&W J frame airweight on the left.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Two for me

I usually carry both the XD45 4" and Ruger SP101. The XD on right hip about 3:00 and the SP101 in my left front pocket.

·
Super Moderator
23,590 Posts
Just one Glock.:wink: , and a fully armed and loaded "BUW" (Back up Wife) :image035: That's a "Back up Weapon" - not a "Wife in Waiting"....can't afford one of those, don't want to, no use for one.....:rofl:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Usually one on the belt. Occasionally a BUG on the ankle, but not too often.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Always one (Glock 19, IWB at 4:00), and usually a BUG (Taurus 85, A-IWB). And of course, my knives.

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Like P 95 , I carry my NAA .22 revo.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just one for now, but am looking into BUG's. I've got a couple models in mind and just have to make the choice. And make the money.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Enough to scare the French Army

At least one, but usually two, but have carried three and knives.

·
Registered
103 Posts
while at work ....glock 19 duty holster and a glock 26 concealed ! not working glock 26.....one knife, surefire E2D and a extra mag.

·
Registered
289 Posts
maybe a third of the time I end up with a jframe in the pocket in addition to the primary tucked in the belt.

·
Registered
140 Posts
642 in my left pocket in a pocket holster. P32 Small of back with extended mag (10 rnds)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts