Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my lil' collection that I use depending upon my situation and dress... Please enjoy... :king:
from top clockwise.... S&W 1066 10mm, Ruger GP100 .357, Colt Mustang .380, Taurus 85 ultralite .38, Ruger SP101 .357 with CT grips, Paraordnance 12.45 LDA, and center...NAA folding .22 mag revolver. :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Art - :banghead: :wink:

A link to the image on your hard drive won't cut it dude! :smilez:

·
Administrator
143,960 Posts
That's Much Better Artz!!!!

I deleted your other dead link since yer name was in there. :yup:

Nice Little Grouping Of Gun~Zolsas!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you....:embarassed:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Nice collection, Art! The NAA folder is pretty interesting...what's it like to shoot?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a piece of cake....loud noise, big flash, a lil' recoil....but I don't hafta get a holster for it.... highly recommended... :)

·
Administrator
143,960 Posts
Nice Little Baby Colt....Hey how do you like the folding grip on the Little N.A.A. ?:confused:
I always thought they looked sort of weird & like they would not fit a human hand too well so I never bought one.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OKShooter...the folding grip is outstanding to use. Its the other small grips you have to get used to. You could always get NAA's slip-on's to go over the smaller grips.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Kevin.... I like it alot. I wish it was stainless though. Its the only one of the bunch that isn't...

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Nice collection...I really like the Rugers.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kenpotex said:
Nice collection...I really like the Rugers.
thanks... they are the target grey stainless. The sp101 has the c/t grips and the gp100 has williams fire sights.
They both have very sweet D/A pulls and every box shot up, they get better... :image035:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
artz said:
thanks... they are the target grey stainless. The sp101 has the c/t grips and the gp100 has williams fire sights.
They both have very sweet D/A pulls and every box shot up, they get better... :image035:
definately...I've got an old Security-Six that I've put probably 10,000 rounds through, it just keeps getting smoother.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Nice collection. Looks like they are well kept.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nice toys! How do you like the smith?

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
A S&W 10mm.....I love it!

Nice collection there by the way.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Nice collection Artz, well cared for too. That Para still treating you right? I assume that's still your primary for day to day carry.
Jack

1 - 20 of 25 Posts