Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
nice gun, you can't go wrong with a colt, now matter the size or cal.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Nice Colt - :hand10:

(let us know how she shoots)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Pocketlite prefers Winchester SXTs. From a rest at 7 yards, they make one ragged hole.

I've shot all the high performance rounds I can find thru it: Golden Sabers, Cor-Bons, you name it.

SXTs are totally reliable and the most accurate in this particular gun.

YMMV one hell of a lot.

Bill

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
yepper......nice piece !

·
Registered
419 Posts
Fine "Shootin' Irons..!

badgerw said:
Damn nice;

The both of them, & I believe I'm the one that asked for the picks. I've a .380 Blued Gov't Model w/ real Antique Ivory Grips w/ Antique Bronze Medallions. Haven't been able to bare the thought of firing it yet though!

Very nice,

Thank you for the pics... :image035:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
I had one many years ago , blued and not to long after they came out , never could adjust to carrying it cocked and locked in a pocket so i sold it . Back then i dont belive i had eaver heard of or considered a pocket holster tho .

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Congrats. Very nice indeed. ...A Range Report on the Mustang would really tickle our fancy. :smile:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I really would love to have a Colt Gov. model .380. I just like and am used to the SA auto's. I don't really need the .380, just want one. But want is need, I've been told.

·
Registered
23 Posts
On my list

I love the little Colt autos. If I didn't have my Walther I would definitely be working on procuring one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I carry the same set up. Great choices. Fill them both with Rangers and look out. Nice picks, why did Colt have to stop civilian production

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
why did Colt have to stop civilian production
?They haven't dropped civilian production?

They have dropped a lot of product line though.

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Very nice, badgerw! :hand10:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts