Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cousin called on the phone today to say that he ordered me a t-shirt. Should arrive by Friday. I told him I haven't worn t-shirts for at least 20 years. He says that I'll make an exception for this one:

BlackGunsMatter01.JPG

If I'm as irritated about the state of the world when it gets here as I am this evening, he may just be correct.......

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
How big an old boy are you? Wearing this shirt might cause you some physical exertion. Anyway, cool shirt. I like it.

Reactions: dustyboys

·
Registered
988 Posts
I wouldn't wear it out in public.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I don't wear clothing that advertises anything gun related. Don't put any gun related stickers on my truck. It's just to crazy out there, you never know what bad attention you may attract.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I don't think I would wear it out either. I like the shirt, but its not worth getting things stirred up.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I would!

I am not PC and at times quite anti-PC. :)

As all good Americans should be!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I don't wear clothing that advertises anything gun related. Don't put any gun related stickers on my truck. It's just to crazy out there, you never know what bad attention you may attract.
A couple of years ago a guy pulled up next to me and started screaming at me that I was a racist. I didn't know what he was talking about. The only thing I could imagine was that he was angry about an NRA sticker on my truck. It makes you realize that there's crazy idiots everywhere and you never know when you're going to run into them.

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
A couple of years ago a guy pulled up next to me and started screaming at me that I was a racist. I didn't know what he was talking about. The only thing I could imagine was that he was angry about an NRA sticker on my truck. It makes you realize that there's crazy idiots everywhere and you never know when you're going to run into them.
Exactly....liberal anti-gunners can be like rabid dogs.....which really re-enforces the need to be armed in today's society....way too many dangerous liberals.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts