Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ya'll I went to the range / gunshop today. Shot up some .40s & .38 Specials. Later I walked up to the counter and asked if they had any .357 Magnum J-frames. The guy behind the counter said that they had a used S&W M&P 340. He informed me of the price, I talked him down a little and out the door I went.

As a guy on TV says, it's a "rocket" when it's packed with .357s.

The salesman behind the counter said just walk in with the gun in your range bag and your wife will never know a thing. She was OK with it when I informed her. We don't do the keep a secret from each other thing.

I'll see if I can post a picture or two.

I sure am happy. I've waited 6 months for this weapon.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Nice gun,great rules to a happy marriage too

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Nice, nothing beats a J-frame. I had to wait 36 years for mine.(Family heirloom)

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Super purchase! I have its brother the model 360 M&P (exposed hammer). It's now my primary carry gun -- 13.3 ounces and you don't have to feel under gunned just because you carry a J-frame. Must admit though, it does kick a bit with .357 mag loads.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I have the exact same gun and bought mine (technically) used. It is an awesome little pocket rocket. I love it. You will too. I forget it is in my pocket.

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Congrats on the purchase...everyone should have a snubbie...:danceban::yup:

·
Registered
835 Posts
The salesman behind the counter said just walk in with the gun in your range bag and your wife will never know a thing. She was OK with it when I informed her. We don't do the keep a secret from each other thing.
Secrets? Ya'll are a lot different from my wife of 47 years and a lot of folks I know.

"When did you get that dress?" "Oh, I bought it a couple of years ago." [Her lie].

"When did you get that pistol?" Oh, I bought that so long ago that a cannot remember [My lie].

Now you know how to achieve a long marriage without a lot of disagreement. Moral to the story: "Never argue with the answer that you get. Pretend that you don't know the difference, and everyone lives happily ever after."

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Ya dun good! :bier:

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Congrats on the purchase

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new pistola!!! :congrats: