Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have my new holster here is my EDC, what does yours look like people. And for the record I stand 6ft 250, to give an idea of how it all fits on me.
You are looking at an XDm9 with 2 spare 19 round mags
Comtach Stinger 2
Ka-bar tdi with after market sheath that lets the blade side diagonal with the belt
Hideaway Tiger Claw hanging from my neck

I am thinking about maybe adding a bug, PM9 or P3-AT from Keltec

·
Registered
370 Posts
I dunno I personally think adding a bug would be a bit much. It already seems like you're carrying a lot. 58 rounds, two knives, and a stinger. I think you seem pretty well covered. Maybe that's just me. Love the XDm though!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome to the forum... I like your setup. Where did you get the sheath for the Ka-bar?

·
Registered
825 Posts
who makes the holster and how do you like it??

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks like someone needs a hug. :gah:

J/K. If you're comfortable with all of that on you, then by all means.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
I'm prefer to be a 'simple man'...just a Glock-36 in a Fist #12 Basic or a Fist #18 Paddle holster, an extra mag, some pepper spray, my Kershaw Leek, my SureFire, and my phone...then I'm ready to roll.:danceban:

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Sure seems like a lot of stuff to carry to me, however, I've been seeing a growing trend of people carrying two knives at a time lately. Regardless, nice rig.

·
Registered
862 Posts
nice setup. the TDI is a great knife and that holster looks like it accommodates it nicely.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
BUG? Maybe a pocket pistol, or ankle rig, but it looks like your pretty well defended to me... With all that ammo and gear, I'm thinking you're pushing the scale to 260. :wink:

Nice setup :hand10:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Stay away from the lake.....that's a lot of weight.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
You need a small flashlight of some kind to
round out you EDC.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Are you going on a Special OPS mission?

Semper Fi

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Flashlight is the only thing I see missing.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts