Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He didn't shoot the PT22 I bought for him to shoot, but he watched and wasn't uncomfortable even with someone shooting .40 cal a few stalls down. The biggest suprise was my wife. I've been training her on .22's. I pulled out my PT145 for my turn and she said let me try. I hesitated but let her. She handled it like a champ, couldn't believe it. She's 5'7" and 102 pounds soaking wet. She proceeds to tell me she dosen't want to shoot the dinky gun anymore???? WOW.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Gotta like it when our brides put down the 'dinks' and opt for the 'bigger boom makers' ! It won't be long until your boy starts putting half your paychecks downrange either......Trust Me!

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
They grow up fast. My eight year old loves my 9mm, she will shoot it all day if I let her. Good times at the range when the little ones are around.:smile:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
My wife likes shooting as much as I do,

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
The best memories I have is with my son at the range and shooting at registered trap shoots. Those 2-3 years went by so fast. Once he started
driving the girls came and our shooting now is an occasional thing.He is 21
now graduates from college in May so I told him find a day or weekend and
I''l pay for your ccw class and then you'll be good to go! All my family will have
there permits by spring.It does pay to expose kids to firearms at a young age.
Even today they are safe.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Thats cool :hand10:
I remember that day when the wife decided to try it & now she carries concealed too, maybe you have a future carrier in your mits as well :image035:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts