Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these last night (dec 4th) during our Employee Shopping Day at the Store......I had most of this Paid in Full a while back, so it was easy to get em all....got an extra 10% off our usual 10% discount (20%)
Anderson A-15 Pistol with collapsible wrist brace.....180.00 OTD (225.00)
Series 70 Colt Government made 1971 Front strap had slight texturing but nuttin I can't get rid of....370.00 OTD (465.00)
Series Lightweight Commander 1985 Custom by "Hard Ball" (THIS I wannna find out more about, cuz they put a lot of work into it) 460.00 OTD (575.00)
Kahr CW45 with 4 EXTRA mags.....(this was a last min thing as I was gonna get a S&W 469, but I can get that later) 196.00 OTD (245.00)
BTW.....just the 4 extra mags alone would retail for about 39.00 each

I think I did well for myself....1012.00 total..:banana::banana::banana:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You certainly get the deals! If I worked in a gun shop I would likely be broke and single.
I had to scrounge up the money over a couple months to get em, but the Kahr was cheap enough that I couldn't resist it....
I ALSO took a EMPTY hard case with me to the Store .Wife asks "where R you going with that" I replied "Just taking a few guns up to see what I'll get in trade money" she asks... "What R you taking" Me "ohh a couple Colts, a AR Brace, and a Kahr handgun"... she says "ohh ok" ... I come back with the case and tell her.."nope, not today, maybe after the new year" and it's been WORKING for over 25 YEARS now!...:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
I had to scrounge up the money over a couple months to get em, but the Kahr was cheap enough that I couldn't resist it....
I ALSO took a EMPTY hard case with me to the Store .Wife asks "where R you going with that" I replied "Just taking a few guns up to see what I'll get in trade money" she asks... "What R you taking" Me "ohh a couple Colts, a AR Brace, and a Kahr handgun"... she says "ohh ok" ... I come back with the case and tell her.."nope, not today, maybe after the new year" and it's been WORKING for over 25 YEARS now!...:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
You sly devil!

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
ONCE AGAIN, ANOTHER YEAR TO HATE............................ERRRUGH.................................................I mean envy you! :wink: Good score, once again!

Hope you get to shoot some of them by Christmas! Enjoy my friend! :danceban:

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ONCE AGAIN, ANOTHER YEAR TO HATE............................ERRRUGH.................................................I mean envy you! :wink: Good score, once again!

Hope you get to shoot some of them by Christmas! Enjoy my friend! :danceban:
I haven't even shot the ones I go LAST year ( or the year prior) for Employee Shopping day... Yikes!.....................Darth Vader would say "The Addiction is Strong with this one"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,749 Posts
Series 70 Colt Government made 1971 Front strap had slight texturing but nuttin I can't get rid of....370.00 OTD
Series Lightweight Commander 1985 Custom by "Hard Ball" (THIS I wannna find out more about, cuz they put a lot of work into it) 460.00
Congrats. Sounds like prices from the 80s.

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
You certainly get the deals! If I worked in a gun shop I would likely be broke and single.
When I worked in a dive shop while I was in high school, I WAS broke and single....

·
Super Moderator
23,211 Posts
You are much better at snowing your wife than I am.
I get busted every time
Bob isn’t, she just let’s him think he is. :rofl:

Nice guns!

That 27-2 is sweet!

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Definitely better prices than around here!

Reactions: CLASS3NH

·
Super Moderator
18,241 Posts
Those final prices on the pair of Colts are like the olden days!

Good deal on the Kahr and magazines too.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
SO NOW WE KNOW what @CLASS3NH wrote on his employment application:

"WILL WORK FOR GUNS"

(The shooter's version of the sign held by the guy standing at the intersection)

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SO NOW WE KNOW what @CLASS3NH wrote on his employment application:

"WILL WORK FOR GUNS"

(The shooter's version of the sign held by the guy standing at the intersection)
BINGO!! You know me too well...:biggrin2::biggrin2::rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts