Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope these upload in good form, I am not to swift at this but here goes.
The first picture is a Wilson .45 Custom, the next picture are the Smith & Wesson .44 magnum model 629 Classic and the smith 357 magnum. Next is the same Wilson .45 Custom

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Nice Purdy Wilson There Boy!

Oh...we finally get to see FortyFive's WILSON! :biggrin:
Wilson does a REALLY NICE TIGHT firearm...as we all already know.
I am particularly impressed with the extra trouble that WILSON goes through to help make sure that their critical firearm parts do not fail during extreme use.
AKA machined from "best quality" bar stock...then hardened, tempered, & finally cryogenically treated to insure maximum strength.
The Wilson is a nice "lifetime firearm" to invest in.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QKShooter-dam I didn't know all of that!!! :smile: Appreciate those good facts sir!!! CombatEffective, yes it sure is a top of the line shooter. They say custom on the slide but this one was just below the super model so it was very tight when I got it and shoots dead on. I like the gun very much!!!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hurrah - FortyFive has posted pics!! :smile:

Nice ''equipment'' Sir - very nice. Good to see two very nice wheel guns there. I hear pretty good things about the Wilson - if I was enough of a ''1911 nut'' - I'd think very seriously of finding one.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks P95, I don't have that flair and talent you do for posting pictures. My first try at it and maybe I can do better next time. I thought Euc would be interested in the Smiths.

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Nice lookin' trio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts