Defensive Carry banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of my best and favorite folding knives I thought I'd share since I finally got a new computer.

Knife Cutting tool Blade Hunting knife Tool

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT Spyderco Police Older model...Emerson CQB 11..Spyderco Manix..Spyderco Military (just got)..Spyderco Endura...Benchmade mini stryker..Benchmade Ruckus..Cold Steel Hamato ..

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Nice collection! A waved Endura or Sheep's foot Griptilian is usually my daily carry knife. I think it is hard to go wrong with as knife from either Spyderco or Bench madre.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went on Walmart today and saw they actually carry Spyderco and Tops knives online ordering. And not just the made in china thirty dollar or less Spyderco's they have all the good models for even less than Blade HQ, Knife Works or Oso Grande!! I could save about fifteen dollars on my recently purchased Spyderco Military Model. Oh well live and learn.

Reactions: Stevew

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Benchmade Griptilian sheepsfoot, Kabar warthog, kabar large Zombie max folder, and when situation allows ( mainly hiking or hunting) a K-bar 6.5 inch fixed blade utility fighting knife, black powdercoat blade with black handle, kydek sheath and enough blade to really ruin your day of fun. My main carry is either the benchmade griptillian or the kbar warthog

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT Spyderco Police Older model...Emerson CQB 11..Spyderco Manix..Spyderco Military (just got)..Spyderco Endura...Benchmade mini stryker..Benchmade Ruckus..Cold Steel Hamato ..

Nice looking stable of steel you have there friend. I like those Spyderco's, carried one as a folder when I was in the service. Congrats!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.