Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

(21 round OEM magazine)

I've been wanting one of these for a while, but I didn't have the money. Then with the pandemic, I couldn't find one. I was finally able to find one online for only $470 shipped with shipping fees added. Not to bad considering they were selling in the $530s pre-pandemic... New to me Beretta APX Centurion Combat. Ships with a threaded barrel, optic cut, and plates with different size screws or all the popular red dot optics currently on the market. The Trijicon RMR actually cost more than the gun itself. I only put 100 rounds thus far, and it's been flawless.

It's going to take me some time to it use to the red dot. I found that I shot my standard version better, but the trigger on it is worn in and much better.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I have a Sig P320 compact with their RDS. I like it. But I also prefer open Iron sights....however, I have noticed a bit more difficulty getting the front sight into focus lately........

Reactions: APX-9M and G26Raven

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
That's a striking setup, APX-9M. I will be following your experiences with this combination with interest - still haven't made the leap to optics. Not sure I will yet.

Reactions: APX-9M
1 - 3 of 3 Posts