Defensive Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think i should list my xd tactical .40 sw on my permit when i am also listing my xd subcompact .40 sw on it. its only one round plus the tactical is alot bigger plus i dont think i would actually carry it but might be nice to have since i do keep it loaded at the house for my home defence gun. should i list the 5 inch model on my permit when i have the 3 inch model on it as well? i need an answer by tommorrow jan 21, 2006

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
doesnt yank my chain

i think its good that you have to list the gun and serial number. mainly because you have to qualify with that weapon and prove you can shoot that gun and all that stuff. it shows competency. i am listing my xd sub compact .40 sw and my smith and wesson model 442 .38 +p guns i think i will leave the 5 inch off seams useless to have it on there. besides i want to buy a kimber raptor 2 the carry size model in .45 acp i think that is a good gun to list latter on down the road since you can change guns on your permit if you qualify with them. and only cost 10 bucks plus the qualification cost.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.