Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week i had the FLU. It sucked...

Anyway, im in bed and my wife locked up the house this night. It is usually me...

Well about 30 minutes later, i decided that i needed to take some nightquil or medicine of some kind. So i stagger down my hallway and flip on the light - just as I do my alarm siren starts blarring.

I have the worst headache already...so that was not nice. But i instantly did an about face ran back to my room in high alert to get my G19. My wife met me at the bedroom door.... and said " what are you doing? Go look around and see whats wrong"... i said, im getting my gun. Stay in bed until i get back.

At the time i thought someone was at the back door... and I did infact clear my own house based on the circumstances...

I realized about 120 seconds into this that she forgot to hit "motion off"...hence the alarm going off as soon as i went into range of the detector.

....At least my kids didnt wake up :)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Sounds like you really flu down the hall! :rofl:

seriously, you've got to hate those high blood pressure moments. Glad it was a false alarm.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Glad all was ok. On the lighter side of things, at least you know that even the FLU cant keep you from effectivly clearing your home.
~Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts