Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my small yet modest home defense collection.
The SKS doesn't see too much action LOL
I shoot the Storm a lot, and have yet to shoot the 12 gauge!
I hope to this weekend sometime.

(photo resized QKShooter)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Owning a weapon you have not shot is a crime punishable by ridicule. Get out there and break that thing in.

Nice collection.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Ah ha, the evil black triad...NICE!:congrats::image035::blink::bier:

·
Registered
81 Posts
A few of my favorite long guns

My Romanian AK in 7.62x39

My Ruger 10-22 Target.

Marlin Model 60 beater

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
id like to get a marlin lever action for some reason!! they just seem fun
No doubt about it, they are a blast. I have a 39a that always makes the trip to the range.

Joker1

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice collection, but you need to show the Shotty some love..

:hand10:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Oh gosh! The web page got very large for some reason! I'm having a hard time dealing with scrolling left and right for some reason. Well, they all look black....very black......so black in fact that I'm thinking Halloween! Have fun playing with your collection....seems there's some playing left to do. In order to co-exist in this world with any amount of black, you'll need some white.....................don't forget to post those tattered targets to put your black back into the white.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice collection, but you need to show the Shotty some love..

:hand10:
i am here probably this week.............im taking suggestions on a list of first fires, id like a nice assortment of shells to take,

any suggestions?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ah a fellow basement dweller.

Federal 100rd valuepack #7.5's X2
Federal tactical reduced recoil 00 buck 50rds
Federal tactical reduced recoil tru ball slugs 25rds

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Nice, looks like you've got your ranges of engagement pretty well covered there. Now, just like I need too, you need something that can reach out and say "hello" past 150 yards in your collection also. :yup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice, looks like you've got your ranges of engagement pretty well covered there. Now, just like I need too, you need something that can reach out and say "hello" past 150 yards in your collection also. :yup:
that i do!!! but the question is .............what? LOL

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
that i do!!! but the question is .............what? LOL
Depending on the Christmas bonus this year, I'm looking at anything from a Socom 16 to a Romanian PSL. I just know I want something in a full sized rifle caliber that I can put some optics on.

I'll probably go the PSL route though so I can buy more ammo, but that Socom is one nice looking weapon! :yup:

Plus, if I go with the PSL, I can probably get that little M&P 15/22 plinker I was drooling over also. Lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Depending on the Christmas bonus this year, I'm looking at anything from a Socom 16 to a Romanian PSL. I just know I want something in a full sized rifle caliber that I can put some optics on.

I'll probably go the PSL route though so I can buy more ammo, but that Socom is one nice looking weapon! :yup:

Plus, if I go with the PSL, I can probably get that little M&P 15/22 plinker I was drooling over also. Lol

hmmm........id love to have a PSL!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts