Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new survival rifle. Stainless receiver and barrel, synthetic stock, Leapers 4 x 32 illuminating reticle scope, Burris Fastfire reddot on top of Command Arms scope mounts. Scope is zeroed at 100 yards and the redo dot at 50 yards.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Very nice...

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Nice ,but that scope looks like its sitting pretty high,are you able to get a cheek weld with that setup?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are a little too high for my personal preference but after taking it to the range I had no trouble at all.

·
Registered
829 Posts
i like it and high scope, i am crosseye dominant so I mount mine up! I lover my 10/22.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Great little varmint duster...:hand10:

·
Registered
47 Posts
JUst your basic Ruger 10/22. I think I would like a better trigger on it eventually.
If you want a better trigger, don't spend money, just do this.

About a month ago, I stoned my hammer then took a Dremel and buffing wheel with some Flitz to it.

Dropped my groups from 3-4" at 25 yards to 1". Most of that is because of the scope I have on her. Still alot of creep in it, but the pull dropped to 3 lbs. Cost me nothing but time.

Give it a try.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
And another 10/22 junkie is born. :image035: Congratulations on the new rifle. They are a blast.

Hoss

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Sweet! Survival rifle? Good gosh man! A Henry AR-7 would have done just fine.
Nice going on a Ruger 10/22!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts