Very nice !!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Love it! :35:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Very nice! And kudos on refinishing the stock and having the grit to do it. I'd say it turned out beautifully.
500 rounds without an issue? Are you expecting an issue? You've got an AK. How many issues could there be?
Great post with pics.............I like it...I like it a lot! Wishing you smooth sailing with your new AK until the cows come home or you run out of ammo.......whichever comes first.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. It only took $20 bucks (sandpaper, stain, polyurethane sealer) and a couple hours to redo the wood. The wood grips and stock were just rough and a little dirty. A fun project really.
Very nice! And kudos on refinishing the stock and having the grit to do it. I'd say it turned out beautifully.
500 rounds without an issue? Are you expecting an issue? You've got an AK. How many issues could there be?
Great post with pics.............I like it...I like it a lot! Wishing you smooth sailing with your new AK until the cows come home or you run out of ammo.......whichever comes first.
Well the WASR-10's are the cheapest of the cheap in regards to imported AKs. So while I wasn't expecting any issues, there are people who get "bad apples". They aren't made with the most skilled workers and the factories don't have the strictest QC.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Nice work on the stock. Enjoy your Romy AK, as many of us know its one of the most fun to shoot and reliable firearms ever made.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
You know, we need an "official" AK thread like the 1911 people have... :beerchug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts