Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very proud to announce the new avatar developed for me by QKShooter. He has done just an outstanding work of art, he is a very talanted man. I thank him very much for helping out like this. Now I can proudly get up there and run with the big dogs.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
FortyFive - I thought you were a smooth talker - now I know so - having got GK to do your smart new avatar!! :biggrin:

Nice! :smile:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P95 I have watched you the master for sometime now and learned much, may this grasshopper live up to your standards.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ahhso FortyFive - Glasshopper - grad you have rearned some tlicks!! But, I can see, you still leal smooth talker!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Very Nice. I didn't mind the flower though. :biggrin:

-Scott-

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Scott, I have a friend that lives in your town I believe. I don't know much about that area or how large it is. The flower was nice but I am so happy with the design of my new avatar, it really spruced things up for me. Take care Scott and good shooting.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Great, but-------- it needs more color !! I don't even know enough 'bout pooters to make a ishtar thingie.--------

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
I'm quickly realizing that FourtyFive's new avatar really grabs the eye. Every time I scroll by it I have to look! :att:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
RSSZ - I was messin' about - made this as a possible avatar for you. No obligation to use it! Can always change colors. I really must stop playing and get some work done! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
P95, Hey Man,that looks great. How do I go about gettin' it? How much in royalities do I hafta pay ya? I don't have to give you one of my Casull's do I? (I happened to notice that you had one of them too) I'm a high power junkie also. The web of my right hand is numb at least twice a week these days.---------

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
haha - yep, another Casull will do fine! :biggrin:

Hey - all you do is - right click on that pic, ''save picture as'' and put it on your hard drive in a suitable place. Then if you go to your profile (control panel), ''User CP'' up top of page under the logo..... choose on left from links ''Edit avatar" - then point to your stored pic by using ''choose'' - ''upload an avatar from your computer''.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I didnt know this was the place where slick sales men meet to hawk their wares, to take advantage of another by stealing their thread. Yes, stealing a thread, my God what is next, will the very fabric of my new avatar be ripped from my hands for the sake of a few coins??? I am refering to the introduction of yet another avatar by an amatuer craftsman passing it off as a finished product. Thats really bad form. Shame shame!!! But he is a nice guy so considering everthing I guess its OK. :smile:
I do like the blue color, it adds to the image and draws your eye to the firearm. Don't look to shabby big guy. :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
RSSZ said:
P95, Hey Man,that looks great. How do I go about gettin' it? How much in royalities do I hafta pay ya? I don't have to give you one of my Casull's do I? (I happened to notice that you had one of them too) I'm a high power junkie also. The web of my right hand is numb at least twice a week these days.---------
To save ya some time I did it for ya :wink:

·
Administrator
143,583 Posts
Congratulations! Rssz

Congrats on your Avatar ~ It looks really great.
Now you will not hafta post Avatarless.

Is "Avatarless" A Word???
Definition of Avatarless: Lacking an Avatar.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
QK - these days you must be ''PC'' - it is ''avatar challenged'' !! :biggrin:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good one P95, even Bumper gave his all, lucky guy.

·
Administrator
143,583 Posts
P95Carry

Oh...SORRY ~ Not very PC of me. :frown:
AND words like REavaTARDED are absolutely not correct anymore. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.