Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left work a few hours early because I knew it was going to be here today :) I'm not going to bother writting a review on it because as I said in a previous post. If you have read a one review then you have read them all. This holster is worth EVERY CENT. One thing to note is that the belt I am wearing in the pics is a piece of junk. After taking the pictures I ran out to the local gun stores and picked up a Galco belt. Also, these are my first ever forum pics so they kinda suck. Honestly, they don't do the holster justice.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Nice looking rig...looks comfortable.:yup:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Nice Rollo... seems like ya just orderded it. Like mine OWB, nice cant and ride. Last ya forever!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Nice looking leather...:yup:

·
Registered
806 Posts
I'm looking at one for my 1911. This thread gives the notion a +1!

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Very nice looking holster! I'm looking at getting the pro version of the black ops myself!

Good Choice! :hand10:

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Now with a proper belt, is the butt pulling in nice and tight to the body?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now with a proper belt, is the butt pulling in nice and tight to the body?
Yeah, it makes a WORLD of difference. The only problem I have now is that the belt is a liiiiiiiitle loose or a liiiiiiiiitle tight. I either need to put on a pound or loose a pound haha.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Yeah, it makes a WORLD of difference. The only problem I have now is that the belt is a liiiiiiiitle loose or a liiiiiiiiitle tight. I either need to put on a pound or loose a pound haha.
...or get a Wilderness.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
...or get a Wilderness.
I actually looked at those and may pick one up in the future but the problem is that I spend a LOT of time in dress clothes and the wilderness just doesn't really work.

·
Banned
275 Posts
Rocky

I tell you, Rocky builds good stuff!! The one I bought my Dad never leaves his side when he is out. Great gear and a great guy!

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Left work a few hours early because I knew it was going to be here today :) I'm not going to bother writting a review on it because as I said in a previous post. If you have read a one review then you have read them all. This holster is worth EVERY CENT. One thing to note is that the belt I am wearing in the pics is a piece of junk. After taking the pictures I ran out to the local gun stores and picked up a Galco belt. Also, these are my first ever forum pics so they kinda suck. Honestly, they don't do the holster justice.
Thanks for the non review.........lol :aaa: I am glade you are another happy customer.
Thanks guys for your compliments on my work.

I tell you, Rocky builds good stuff!! The one I bought my Dad never leaves his side when he is out. Great gear and a great guy!
Thanks Dave, I'm glade your dad really likes it.

Best Regards
Rocky

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Naw, you got ripped off but not to worry... I'll help you recover your loss! :tongue:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts