Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Well Done on your new carry gun! She is a beauty.
Yep, Crossbreed is a good choice.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Congrats on your new EDC, I hope it treats you very well...:yup:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Nice pistol! CBST is the way to go!

·
Registered
41 Posts
there are so many hybrid holsters like the supertuck...i have a shielded double phalynx for my ppq...same thing as a supertuck...white hat holsters are another good option and also have interchangeable kydex so you can just buy multiple kydex and save some money that way...cant go wrong with either

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I'm not to sure that your FN will serve you well as a carry gun. Maybe you should send it to me to try it out for you for a couple months and I will let you know if it will work or not. :yup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought an old faithful at lgs and had a CB super tuck on order.

Once the CB arrived, I threw the other to the side, I don't hardly realize I am wearing it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice pistol, I may have to check those out.

I use a Remora holster and love it. I holster both my Glock 19 and the Ruger LCP and I love everything about them. I also use the Remora magazine holder.

I did not get the standard Remora holster, I bought one with a partial sweat shield and hide inner lining. I do not think I will ever try another holster again, unless just out of curiosity.

Remora Holster Sweat Shield Modification

Remora-Hyde Leather Holster Lining

I tried about a half dozen other holsters prior to the Remora and there is no comparison, at least for me.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Garrett industries silent thunder IWB

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Nice gun. I like that they come with 3 mags.

I ordered a Crossbreed back in late February and I'm still waiting on it. Ordered a Theis a few days after ordering the Crossbreed...and I have been wearing it for the past few weeks now.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Galco KingTuk is similar to the Crossbreed and can be found at a lot of gun stores. I'm wresting one right now for my G27 and it is very comfortable.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Congrats on the new gun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts