Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and gents, here is my CZ 75D Compact. This is not the CZ 75D PCR, as you can see this has the rail. Apparently the CZ 75D Compact is the European P-01. She's a beaut. The guy at the range desk at Buds spent about 5 minutes arguing that it couldn't be a 75 D as he has the 75D and it doesn't have a rail. So eventually he popped it open. He still said it wasn't a CZ 75D. Blah blah. Anyway, here she is! and the first 28 rds. Btw, if you're looking for an actual P-01 with the proper American stamp, then I'd like to inform you that as I was shooting this one, Kygunco.com informed me that they had P-01's in stock!

Pistol.jpg
Target 1.jpg

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's aluminum alloy.

Reactions: Kennydale

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
75D should be the full size. Also, is his steel?

You are correct that CZ has US and European designations. Some aren't offered over here. Some were short runs and are discontinued. CZ fans like to chase those white elephants.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
These little guns are spectacular
I own the PCR (alloy no rail) and its a tack driver plus 14 rounds of 9MM in a mid size gun is
really sweet. I dont know why they dont get more fanfare

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dunno really! I know that they aren't littering the shelves like Glocks and M&P's are. Maybe that's it. I figure, at this price point, If there were just more of them, they would be a big hit.

·
Banned
854 Posts
Gorgeous gun. I love CZ although I don't have one. The slide is the only thing keeping me from acquiring one, which is an increasingly ridiculous reason as long as you carry one in the chamber. Such a nice firearm.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tell ya, I was debating back and forth for a while on a rail or not. I finally just decided that if I one day wanted a light, I could put one on. If not, no biggy.

Reactions: .XX
1 - 10 of 10 Posts