·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Very nice!! I like it!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its not the most expensive blade in the world, and for me thats the important thing. Affordable good quality knife.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Agreed SOG is probably my favorite for now, I explore a lot of knives and it seems like I always want a SOG in one of my pockets. Congrats on the Aegis. Rock on!!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I've got 2 or 3 SOGs. Nice knives. Congrats...I've never seen the ACU pattern on the scales before.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Good looking knife... congrats...

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I like the new knife!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Beautiful blade! I carry an Emerson at all times, but wouldn't mind a SOG like that some day.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
While I haven't bought a SOG in a couple years, I've always thought of them to be pretty keen knives with strong blades. Definitely among some of my favorites.

Good find Kelly! What kind of blade steel is it?

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Great knife...I carried one for the last year in Afghanistan...strong, durable....it's been dropped, kicked, walked on, driven over....(what can I say, I'm rough on gear)....always opened, never failed.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
While I haven't bought a SOG in a couple years, I've always thought of them to be pretty keen knives with strong blades. Definitely among some of my favorites.

Good find Kelly! What kind of blade steel is it?
To be honest, im not sure. i dont have the box anymore and the blade doesnt say.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts