Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you who know me realize that I was torn apart by a M113A3 when my driver drove it over a cliff while we were being chased by a tank.
I've had years of treatments and finally got Ceramic hips. It has been very difficult for me to carry using a belt and holster on my hips.
Ervin Nelson saw my problem and he designed a leather holster with a soft back so I can carry IWB. It came in and I carried for 2 hours today. No pain on the holster side but the newer surgery was still sore (it is on the belt only side)
I am excited about this holster and will work it in. I will give reports as I use this holster.
Thank you Ervin Nelson. T F.

Attachments

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
Most of you who know me realize that I was torn apart by a M113A3 when my driver drove it over a cliff while we were being chased by a tank.
I've had years of treatments and finally got Ceramic hips. It has been very difficult for me to carry using a belt and holster on my hips.
Ervin Nelson saw my problem and he designed a leather holster with a soft back so I can carry IWB. It came in and I carried for 2 hours today. No pain on the holster side but the newer surgery was still sore (it is on the belt only side)
I am excited about this holster and will work it in. I will give reports as I use this holster.
Thank you Ervin Nelson. T F.
Show us the soft back sir.

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
I put that backing on several models of iwb holsters I offer.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
What is the material, looks oh so comfortable.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi. I've finally been able to carry most of the day. I've walked, sat, driven, and got on my Stat Bike. This is possibly the most comfortable holster I've ever worn. I have the inside smoothed up and the draw is getting pretty darn fast. Taking abreak now and will report again during the next day or so.

·
Vendor
1,560 Posts
Hi. I've finally been able to carry most of the day. I've walked, sat, driven, and got on my Stat Bike. This is possibly the most comfortable holster I've ever worn. I have the inside smoothed up and the draw is getting pretty darn fast. Taking abreak now and will report again during the next day or so.
Thank you my friend, I hope this is going to work out for you. Keep me posted.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Very nice holsters @NelsonHolsters. Got anything good for the "left-handed" brotha? :vs_lol:

Reactions: Pete63

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Allright. I've carried using this holster for a solid week now. I walked all day in Tucson on a very hot day and there was NO rubbing on the scar. (I've got ugly scars guys) Mr/ Nelson designed a holster that will allow a bunch of scared up military to carry again, and of course anyone else in our boat.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts