Defensive Carry banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
5,322 Posts
Thank you for your service and sacrifice, threefeathers, and thank you Mr. Nelson for your service to threefeathers.

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Thanks to you for your service and to Nelson for his dedication to finding a solution on top of the fine work he does. As for the M113A3 -- i hated riding in the dams things.

·
Vendor
1,567 Posts
Today working outside much of the day with my loaded Glock in place in the holster. I worked for 8 hours and had no pain on either side at all. I dreamed about doing this. Wow.
Great , so far that phoenix-v2 has been getting great feedback and that is why I wanted to see if it would work for you. I worked on the design a few times before I got the end result but yours is very close to the final design. I thought the way the actual holster part is designed to would be more comfortable for you.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I carried in Tucson most of the day. It was how and I sweated a bunch and had NO rubbing at all. In fact I've gotten so used to it I don't realie it is there most of the time.

·
Vendor
1,567 Posts
That's great. I've had several stealth users debit switching to the Phoenix-2 and I'm not sure if it's more comfortable for the cost of a new holster but it is without a doubt more comfortable than the stealth and is why I used that design on your holster. Hope it keeps working for you and I am so glad I could help. How is the healing going?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts