Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a G26 today I love this thing! I had a keltec p3at and didnt like the quality at all so traded it in and got the G26. It shoots great for its size I was very impressed with it. I use to not like glocks at all and now I think they are my favorite polymer pistols.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Welcome to the world of GLOCK!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Great gun. Congratulations. I miss mine. I had to sell her in rough times. Now I have a 27.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
I use to not like glocks at all and now I think they are my favorite polymer pistols.
So what's next to your Glock in the last pic? If I have a favorite, there's no room for second favorites. I'm just sayin'. Sell that wanna be thing and get another Glock! It would sure look better for a pic. Glock on!

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Well looky at that you ever figured what gun got "hold" of your XD and made a glock

·
Super Moderator
50,583 Posts
That Glock-26 is a fine choice...easily concealed and dependable...I bought one for my wife!

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Welcome to the Gloock club. I have a 27 and they are truly fun guns.

How do you plan on carrying it?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Congrats on your latest handgun! I'm somewhat biased when you see my signature.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
You have joined the dark side, you have chosen well because we have cookies!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
The G26 is truly a great gun . . . now try the G27.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Awesome choice...one of the better options out there for CCW, right next to the Glock 19.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the replies guys. Actually yesterday was the first day I shot the XDM too and its a nice gun but there is a few things I like about the glock better. Not sure I can bring myself to sell the xdm although I would like to have a G19 too :). I would like to see how I compare in accuracy with the xdm vs a g17.

I like the finish better on the glock.
The glock doesnt have as many nooks and crannies for the residue to hide. So easier to clean.....
I like the glock trigger better but the XDM trigger seems to be getting better.
I like how you can swap the mags from the 19 and 17.
The glock slide rides on 4 metal rails not just 2 in the front.

Maybe more but all I can think of right now.
I would like to get an IWB holster and possibly an ankle holster for it also.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys. Actually yesterday was the first day I shot the XDM too and its a nice gun but there is a few things I like about the glock better. Not sure I can bring myself to sell the xdm although I would like to have a G19 too :). I would like to see how I compare in accuracy with the xdm vs a g17.

I like the finish better on the glock.
The glock doesnt have as many nooks and crannies for the residue to hide. So easier to clean.....
I like the glock trigger better but the XDM trigger seems to be getting better.
I like how you can swap the mags from the 19 and 17.
The glock slide rides on 4 metal rails not just 2 in the front.

Maybe more but all I can think of right now.
I would like to get an IWB holster and possibly an ankle holster for it also.
Just a suggestion if I may . . . take a look at Hazel Leathers site for your IWB. I just ordered one this week for my G27.:wave:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice!!!!
Nice..
nice!!!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Very Nice! My 26 has become my favorite carry gun, lately...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Congrats, I am considering a G17 or G19 for my next pistol purchase... the mags from higher do interchane and there are grips sleeves you can place on the mags to extend the grip. I am waiting on the funds to purchase a glock, for now I will live vicariously through you. Shoot Well!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts