Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg

Just got the Silent Thunder for my Kimber Solo. Great craftsmanship, but mainly a great design. With my gun belt (a good one) the gun almost disappears. Very comfortable. Will be ordering more.

·
Registered
439 Posts
That is a trick design. Did they sew through the kydex or is it leather that looks like kydex in the pics? I imagine it could be done with a little patience and a heat gun while a machine sews it.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Very cool! I have four Garrett holsters but I haven't tried that one. Looks like it would be very comfortable. I've got three IWBs and really like them but I've been thinking of trying the Solo and/or Fusion just to see how they compare.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool! I have four Garrett holsters but I haven't tried that one. Looks like it would be very comfortable. I've got three IWBs and really like them but I've been thinking of trying the Solo and/or Fusion just to see how they compare.
This is my first time with them. The Solo is great. The customer service is also. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have a Solo for my Sig P938 and a Fusion for my Sig P229. I really like both of them. The leather lined kydex takes good care of your guns finish. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372469340.867640.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372469356.718032.jpg

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just ordered another Solo today for my Sig P238. I love these holsters. They just started taking orders for the Solo and Fusion again today.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry for resurrecting a very old thread, but I’m in the market and these seem to fit the bill. Any preference between the two? Anyone else have suggestions for a secure holster that will preserve the finish of my gun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
Sorry for resurrecting a very old thread, but I’m in the market and these seem to fit the bill. Any preference between the two? Anyone else have suggestions for a secure holster that will preserve the finish of my gun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you did. Looks like they may have a leather lined kydex holster for my Redhawk. Will contact them and see.

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
You can’t go wrong with Garrett Industries. Great products and great customer service!

Reactions: Pete63
1 - 11 of 11 Posts