Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these new holster in today for my bodyguard 380!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
414 Posts
My buddy got one for his LCP and seems to like it. Although your photo makes it little a little bit larger than in real life. I would really have to test to see how fast you can draw from it so make any personal conclusion. I think it's a great option to have out there.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
not bad. i like it better than the fanny packs :biggrin2: this would be something i would use when hiking some trails, i dont like to OC.

·
Banned
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My buddy got one for his LCP and seems to like it. Although your photo makes it little a little bit larger than in real life. I would really have to test to see how fast you can draw from it so make any personal conclusion. I think it's a great option to have out there.
Yea it is pretty big. But the one thing i do like about it is that is that my gun is still conceal but i don't have the Uncomfortable feeling of the inside the waste band holster.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I'm glad you found a holster you like. It really isn't my cup of tea, but I hope it works well for you.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
there is no way I could wear that .........

Reactions: ccw9mm

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'm sorry, those things are just hideous to me. But then again you would probably look at the way I dress and carry and think the same of me.

Good on you for finding a holster you like.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Wear that with a Woot shirt or an Avengers T-shirt and you'd just look like a regular geek/dork!:tongue: I mean that in a good way.

·
Banned
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sorry, those things are just hideous to me. But then again you would probably look at the way I dress and carry and think the same of me.

Good on you for finding a holster you like.
Lol. Yea the only reason i got it is for one. I don't want to open carry even though i have a holster for that. I only open carry if i go to the range. I have a iwb holster but don't like it because it rub my hip. And the shirt i wear almost don't cover the gun so i got these because even thought it is big i can have my gun on me no matter what i'm wearing and not have to worry about it get exposed. Also it don't scream gun!!

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
If it works for you great. It is better than a fanny pack tho. A fanny pack just screams GUN!!!!!
And what does this thing scream? "I absolutely, positively, without a doubt have a gun is in here."

·
Banned
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mmm no if was a normal people i would not think there was a gun in there. I was out with it on today and i was looking around and no one was just looking about the hole time wondering. Because it just looks like a big cell phone case. There is no sign that show there could be a gun in there were there could always be a chance conceal carrying were you could show. But with this. There is no way it will show. With your shirt over it no one is going to think anything about it.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Your average dude or dudette is just gonna think you've got a gigantic phone like a Note II or something. The one good thing about the proliferation of gadgets is that so many people wear them on their belts in various cases that if anyone sees something under your hemline they think it's a phone.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The only thing I would consider. It's boldly advertising the one item someone would rob from you. So how would you draw and what would be your plan, etc. I would dry practice drawing to understand my exact capability. Remember they are likely to suddenly stick a gun in your face while another empties your pockets from behind. So your SA needs to be on red alert radar mode, but then again that should always be the case. I also had some question about how you get your grip or thumb behind the gun when drawing. Can't have enough holsters though.

By the way.....

hol·ster
/ˈhōlstər/
Noun
A holder for carrying a handgun or other firearm, typically made of leather and worn on a belt or under the arm.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
If it works for you great. It is better than a fanny pack tho. A fanny pack just screams GUN!!!!!
Meh. I'd go the other way, on that: this thing just screams "gun," as it can't hold many other sorts of things like a fanny pack can. A fanny pack could be most anything, whereas this can really only be holding what would fit within that shape.

OP, so long as it works for you, that's all that matters. Enjoy the new rig! :yup:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
JMO. I'd rather carry my LCP in my pocket or a wallet holster over that type of holster. To me that holster screams "look at me I have something on my hip". Sorry my friend, not trying to be sarcastic at all, just being honest with ya.

your post could easily end with; sent from my iPad that I'm carrying on my belt.:tongue:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts