Defensive Carry banner

My new holster

5K views 68 replies 30 participants last post by  mr.stuart 
#1 ·
Just got these new holster in today for my bodyguard 380!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
not bad. i like it better than the fanny packs :biggrin2: this would be something i would use when hiking some trails, i dont like to OC.

#5 ·
I'm glad you found a holster you like. It really isn't my cup of tea, but I hope it works well for you.

#13 ·
Lol. Yea the only reason i got it is for one. I don't want to open carry even though i have a holster for that. I only open carry if i go to the range. I have a iwb holster but don't like it because it rub my hip. And the shirt i wear almost don't cover the gun so i got these because even thought it is big i can have my gun on me no matter what i'm wearing and not have to worry about it get exposed. Also it don't scream gun!!

#12 ·
Wear that with a Woot shirt or an Avengers T-shirt and you'd just look like a regular geek/dork!:tongue: I mean that in a good way.

#15 ·
Mmm no if was a normal people i would not think there was a gun in there. I was out with it on today and i was looking around and no one was just looking about the hole time wondering. Because it just looks like a big cell phone case. There is no sign that show there could be a gun in there were there could always be a chance conceal carrying were you could show. But with this. There is no way it will show. With your shirt over it no one is going to think anything about it.

#16 ·
Your average dude or dudette is just gonna think you've got a gigantic phone like a Note II or something. The one good thing about the proliferation of gadgets is that so many people wear them on their belts in various cases that if anyone sees something under your hemline they think it's a phone.

#18 ·
The only thing I would consider. It's boldly advertising the one item someone would rob from you. So how would you draw and what would be your plan, etc. I would dry practice drawing to understand my exact capability. Remember they are likely to suddenly stick a gun in your face while another empties your pockets from behind. So your SA needs to be on red alert radar mode, but then again that should always be the case. I also had some question about how you get your grip or thumb behind the gun when drawing. Can't have enough holsters though.

By the way.....

hol·ster
/ˈhōlstər/
Noun
A holder for carrying a handgun or other firearm, typically made of leather and worn on a belt or under the arm.

#20 ·
JMO. I'd rather carry my LCP in my pocket or a wallet holster over that type of holster. To me that holster screams "look at me I have something on my hip". Sorry my friend, not trying to be sarcastic at all, just being honest with ya.

your post could easily end with; sent from my iPad that I'm carrying on my belt.:tongue:

#21 ·
The Sneaky Pete was one of the first holsters I got for my P238, back when I assumed that concealing IWB would be very difficult and uncomfortable. I quickly discovered that I dislike holsters that cover the grip of my gun. I eventually learned that more traditional IWB and OWB belt carry options were actually easier and worked better for me.

That being said, the Sneaky Pete is an attractive holster and I can see where it would fill a certain niche that others don't. Good luck with yours! :smile:

#39 ·
Not sure I would like magnetic fields around a firearm.

#43 ·
Ditto on the find of holster that you like and works for you. But not to beat a dead horse...that thing looks as big as my head!

#44 ·
I have several holsters. An in pocket Galco, a Sneaky Pete (with a red cross), a Packin' T (shirt). All of which serve their purpose, and depending on weather and type of clothing dictates which one I'll use. I do not favor the IWB for several reasons, but I might add the OWB to my collection.

#45 ·
"OP" ~ JDlewis

what ever makes you happy just ~ tickle me Elmo`s ~ me too death

As some already said. In today`s techno world we live in, bulgy pockets, and pouches and packs hanging off us don't get a blink of an eye from most average folks we encounter going about our daily business. We stuff keys, wallets, notebooks, electronics, dog briskets, wads of kleenex, all kind`s of stuff we stuff into our pockets and poof`y pouches & packs; :banana: hanging off us these days :banana:

I don't get ah second look walking around with ah g29 in my cargo shorts or cargo pants pocket.

But if someone is giving us the look-over it`s for ah reason.

Are they:
A) scooping us out for an mischievous reason?

Or:
B) did our appearance just catch their eye and they are doing ah double`take with ah side~order of giggle?

I'll opt out for "B" thank you very much

#47 ·
My daughter has a similar one for her Sig, but looks a lot smaller, and she put the Dell Logo on it. Screams computer Geek.

Reactions: Oldpsufan
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.