Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys after all the headaches with my Ultra Eclipse here is my brand new CDP that they replaced the Eclipse with. Man I hope it works b/c it's friggin beautiful. I love the look and feel of it. Even better than the Eclipse. Fit and finish seem great. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a couple hundred rounds of various ball and hollowpoint ready to go for Saturday. Wish I could go tommorrow. Damn work!!! What a waste of time:hand1:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
What a delight to look at - lovely gun.

Sure hope all will go well when you shoot it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes Kimber replaced the Eclipse with the CDP at my request. I felt more comfortable with the ramped bbl (the Eclipse doesn't have one) plus after all the crap I think an upgrade was deserved . And yep the holster is a Brommeland and it is a beautiful piece of work.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
That's a good looking piece. The barrel's a little short for my taste, but that's just me.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
yellowv said:
Got a couple hundred rounds of various ball and hollowpoint ready to go for Saturday. Wish I could go tommorrow. Damn work!!! What a waste of time:hand1:

Call in this is more important

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
One of my favorites to carry! You did good on that one and saved some weight to boot!

Ti

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey that holster looks familiar :) Nice grips too. The Eclipse had tons of problems with FTF's and FTE's. Kimber attmepted to fix it 3 times with no luck. So they replaced it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CopperKnight said:
That's a good looking piece. The barrel's a little short for my taste, but that's just me.
Believe me I'de rather the other 2" as well but I can't conceal a full size 1911. At least I dont think I can.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Very nice indeed, Sir. Congrats!

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Congrats! Hoping this is the one. After all the trouble with the last one I know you are hoping the same thing. Look forward to your report.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Boy, that sure looks like a keeper. Hope it shoots as good as it looks. We all are anxious to read the range report.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey! YellowV!! Nice choice!! Good looking weapon. and nice holster. I haven't had a chance to shoot my Tactical Custom yet either....I tell ya,...it's a jungle out there! Don't forget to give us a range report........

·
Registered
232 Posts
yellowv said:
Believe me I'de rather the other 2" as well but I can't conceal a full size 1911. At least I dont think I can.
I bet you can. What's your build? I am 6'1" 153lbs and mostly legs and I pack a Pro Carry with room to spare. It goes in a Crossbreed IWB w/FBI cant under a Large Tshirt or any shirt that's a little loose really. My friends regularly remark about how well it hides. Most of the time my wife can't tell if I am carrying or not!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts