Defensive Carry banner

My new 'lil palm stinger

2244 Views 20 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  RETSUPT99
Well picked this up at the gun show this past weekend. Taurus 605 bk. Saw some custom grips a few tables over and picked them up too. Installed grips as soon as I got home. Shot it on Sunday (sweet). Carried it out today after work in the pocket with a holster and it was rather nice....will pick up some strips for a quick reload.

My Kimber will still be my primary CC piece though...but this little whopper will get some CC action too...maybe even a BUG at times.

Question..what the best way to clean that trigger up? I want it shiney.

PICS!!:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,434 Posts
Sweet. Is that a .357?

· Premium Member
5,951 Posts
I don't know if you can shine it too much... Looks like it's case hardened

Congrats on the new pistola... :congrats:

· Registered
196 Posts
Nice looking revolver. I like the wood grips. I just traded my 642 for a new G27, but think my next purchase will be another revolver. This time I'm thinking of going with the exposed hammer so I'll have the SA/DA option. Possibly in the .357 caliber as well.

· Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Attended the one in Fort Worth @ the Will Rogers complex.

The grips aren't to much of a difference. I'm just not used to how a revolver of this size recoils....stings a bit. I'm sure I'll get used to it the more I train and shoot with it.

· Registered
862 Posts
357! Thats a bug!

· Registered
179 Posts
Seeing those grips makes me very anxious for the next show. I saw the grip booth right by the booth I bought this gun at, and I am kicking myself for not getting a set.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.