Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally carry a wheelgun and I carry crossdraw. I had not found "the" holster for my S&W model 27-2, 3.5" revolver. I called Mernickle one Friday evening and the owner answered the phone.

We talked for about 15 minutes and I ordered their FC3 model holster. I ordered it on 12 April and received it today!

It's exactly what we agreed on and fits perfectly. The 27 is a bit of a tank for CC. I've had this holster on for several hours and it is very comfortable. I will do business with Mernickle again.
Dave

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Nice looking holster got a link to there site?

Thats what i call fullsize gun there makes a glock and 1911 look compact

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
The Hawaiian shiirt isnt just UBERCOOL its TACTICOOL

I like to carry big guns myself carried my 500 one day easy to do in super cold winter

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Looks a good angle Dave - I used to love cross draw way back but, mainly because of not being allowed for compo's switched to 3 - 3.30 strong side - so now stick to that entirely. Didn't want to try a mix!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Good looking holster you got there, nice shipping time too. Is that a Wilderness Belt under that cannon? What'cha think of it? I've thought of getting one myself for times when my leather is either wet or might get that way, seems the Wilderness is about the best choice for that.
Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts