Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Folks, so far pardon my spelling right now "Bianchi" has a holster for a GP100, but it doesn't state for barrel length. I've checked out the sites listed here and even the Custom ones don't list the GP100 Ruger Revolver and I'm looking for a good Shoulder Holster with Speed Loader Attachments.

Anyone know of any other places. I found the ?X-15 from Bianchi but I'll have to call them for them don't mention barrel length, they list GP100, but no barrel length.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I highly recommend Galco shoulder holsters. I havent tried one with my ruger but have borrowed my buddies using a Sig 220 and 226. It very nice but it isnt the cheapest. Good deals can be had on ebay. As soon as I have the $$ thats what I'll be buying for my GP100 4". Stay away from Uncle Mikes they arent worth the money. I dont know much about the Bianchi setup, sorry. and you made a damn fine choice on a revolver. We need to see some pics.:yup:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I highly recommend Galco shoulder holsters. I havent tried one with my ruger but have borrowed my buddies using a Sig 220 and 226. It very nice but it isnt the cheapest. Good deals can be had on ebay. As soon as I have the $$ thats what I'll be buying for my GP100 4". Stay away from Uncle Mikes they arent worth the money. I dont know much about the Bianchi setup, sorry. and you made a damn fine choice on a revolver. We need to see some pics.:yup:
I'll have to check them out. I have the 4 Inch already, that 3 inch should be a little more balanced in my view.

Pictures will be on the way as soon as I pick it up on Monday, it's being shipped UPS as we speak. Had to go out of State to find one. Their hard to find.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Definitely check out Galco. Many of their holsters will work for more than one barrel length. My Galco shoulder holster can handle any length 1911...

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely check out Galco. Many of their holsters will work for more than one barrel length. My Galco shoulder holster can handle any length 1911...
Thanks, I sure will.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I use a Bianchi #5BH for a 4 inch GP100. It will work fine for a 3 inch. The Ruger GP and Smith and Wesson K frame use the same holster. This should open some doors for you.

·
Registered
470 Posts
A friend of mine lent me his "Jackass" rig for my GP 100, and man was that a heavy piece of iron to carry in a shoulder rig!!! I gave it back to him.....

·
Registered
809 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts