·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Looks like you done good!

Should you tire of it - I can easily ''look after it'' for you :wink:

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
that's a SWEET GUN ya got!!! congrats on a great deal!

·
Administrator
144,127 Posts
SIG'S are so ergonomically perfect.
Let us know how tou're hitting with it.
Congrats on buying a super nice firearm for yourself.

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
It's a shame this gun has been discontinued....I guess it was to make way for the P220 Carry series???

·
Registered
155 Posts
srfl said:
It's a shame this gun has been discontinued....I guess it was to make way for the P220 Carry series???
It's definitely a shame they discontinued the P245, I'm glad I got mine. I don't see why they made the P220 Carry. What are the advantages? If it's suppose to be a "carry" option, why do you need rails on a "carry" gun? From my background, every gun that has rails I would consider it a "tactical" gun.

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
Drop the Sig P245 as a product? Say it ain't SO!

srfl said:
WHAAAAAAT!!? :aargh4: :rant: I didn't hear that! :rant:

One of the best Sig products ever, IMHO. Glad I got mine, as well.

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
1man said:
It's definitely a shame they discontinued the P245, I'm glad I got mine. I don't see why they made the P220 Carry. What are the advantages? If it's suppose to be a "carry" option, why do you need rails on a "carry" gun? From my background, every gun that has rails I would consider it a "tactical" gun.
What's the dope on this 220 "Carry?" Is it a double stack compact? That's the only thing that should replace the 245.:image035:

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Ex....yessir....that and the other new SIG .45 ACPs look NICE!

I had a chance to get a P245, but I already had gotten my Kahr P45, and I have three other compact .45 ACPs (Star PD, Kimber Combat Carry, and Beretta MiniCougar 8045D) that I though that a fifth compact .45 ACP would be beyond overkill.....but you never know, I might change my mind!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Gotta love them SIGs...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts