Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I bought a S&W M&P 340 about two weeks ago. I took pics right away. I just am now gettign them on the forum. I LOVE this thing. I have been practicing some on reloads. Trying to get good under stress, as this is not my Autoloaders I am used to. I really like the Big Dot Tritium sight. The recoil is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I went out with my best lady yesterday for some household shopping and a movie and knew we would be out for a while so I decided to pack two to see how comfy it would eb over a long haul. We were out about 9 hours moving in and out of the vehicle, sitting in a movie theater (Inglourious Basterds) about 2:45 long, and lifting things off of high and low shelves at Sam's Club. I had my Glock 23 in my HBE Com III, on my strongside hip, and my 340 in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster in my weakside cargo pocket. I was comfy all day and evening long. I am officially a snubby convert.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Very nice... I still carry my wheel guns from time to time! Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have its brother, the 360 M&P. Love this revolver as a carry gun -- 13.3 ounces and 357 Mag cartridges if you desire. No reason to feel under gunned with this light snubbie.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice looking gun. I like the all black look of the M&P revolvers.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Nice carry setup.
I'm mostly a autoloader guy myself, but I do like to carry my 642 when I'm wearing slacks or dockers. I'm in jeans and a dress shirt 95% of the time and it's hard to hide the bulge for me.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Nice setup... Carrying a BUG is comforting...

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
very nice I love my M&P 340,its carried in an uncle mikes pocket holster and wears altamont silver-black grips.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Sweet. I miss my 340PD. I wish they made it without the internal lock.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That was a compromise. I am thinking about sending it to Karl Sokol at Chestnut Mountain. They say he does an excellent job removing the lock and making it look good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts