Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of my new CCW. IMHO, this is about the most perfect CCW out there. It is thin, light, and carries a decent defensive round. To bad S&W quit making it.

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
New to you...is new...congrats on a nice looking firearm...enjoy!:image035:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Excellent condition! I recently purchased a used S&W 6906 (double stack). Once my amendment comes in I will post photo as well. A work of art you have my friend! Look like your weapon was hardly fired.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, The guy I got it from bought it NIB, and only put 150 rounds through it for his CHP class.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I owned one many moons ago .... I sold it like an idiot. Congrats on what I am sure you will find is a great firearm.

·
Registered
112 Posts
One of the finest ccw pistols ever made. I sold my 3913 a few months ago like a dumbazz, but I recently replaced it with a 3913LS so I don't feel too bad.
I got lucky don't make the same mistake as me.
Mike

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats on the new S&W.

I bought mine new in 1994 and have had zero issues with it.
I just recently replaced all the springs and it still shoots like the day I bought it.

I also had a 4013 and sold it, which I now regret doing.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
You found one of the best carry guns out there. Carry it in good health.:bier:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Does that Smith have any miles on it? It looks NEW!(as in kept in a box and never used). Congrats on a great auto. Why does Smith stop making guns like that, but they'll market a 41 Mag in their classic line and won't sell nearly as many as if they still made that 3913??confused:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Got a 6906 I bought a few months ago,x-cop gun,carried a lot and shot a little,I've put about 500 trouble free rounds thru it since I got it,S&W had a big part of the gun market when LE agencies switched from revolvers to Semis

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
The 3913 is a well-respected classic in 9mm CCWs for a good reason. It's tough to find a better choice. That's a nice example of one of my favorites! Congrats!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the great comments. I did the same thing some of you have done, this is my second 3913 also. This one wont be going anywhere.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
My current carry is a 3913 in a HBE Com III. You're right, I'll never understand S&W's "logic" in discontinuing this fine gun.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice pistol, a friend of mine has one and they shoot great. I didn't know they didn't make it anymore, that's unfortunate...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts