Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove down to my office (have the week off) and picked up my UBG Canute & IWB mag pouch this afternoon, glad it finally arrived!:danceban: Ordered this holster back in November, and it shipped early December, unfortunaltely it shipped to Ohio and not South Carolina.:blink: But, as many of you know, Nate is awesome when it comes to customer service. :smile: He tracked the shipment, made contact with the person who recieved and we waited a couple days to see if it would arrive. When it didn't Nate made a new set for me and Mailed Monday the 21st. All I can say is I love it! And so does my SIG! The fit is real tight, so I am going to wear it all week around the house to break it in. Not sure how much I will use the mag pouch, as I may need to get another belt from beltman to use it very some degree of comfort. Anyway here are some picture of it with my beltman belt and my Sig. Thanks again Nate! Will probably get another sometime in the new year for my Sig P226. :image035:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great! Bummer about the shipping mishap but I'm glad to hear Nate took care of you.
He really did, great to do business with, won't hesitate to do so in the future!

·
Registered
212 Posts
NICE!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Nice looking leather, great color.:yup::hand10:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Very nice looking rig and gun. Nate's stuff looks top notch

·
Registered
737 Posts
Very nice rig. Looks like I have just found a parking place for a new compact auto without leather in my stable. I'll google the craftsman for a website and price listing.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Nice looking rig! Glad to hear Nate took care of you.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Nate's a good man with a very nice product! :wink:

Congratulations. :bier:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Great looking leather... :yup:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Very sharp!

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Very nice rig. Looks like I have just found a parking place for a new compact auto without leather in my stable. I'll google the craftsman for a website and price listing.
Just go to the top of the page can click on Forum Help & Extras. Then choose Mega Holster-Makers Links. You will find UBG (Ugly Bald Guy) and a bunch of other holster maker links.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Very nice looking setup indeed. Yeah I'd say it was worth a trip to the office on a off day. :hand10:

Nice Sig, BTW. I'm starting to really want one bad!

GBK

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice looking setup indeed. Yeah I'd say it was worth a trip to the office on a off day. :hand10:

Nice Sig, BTW. I'm starting to really want one bad!

GBK
Thanks, I like it a lot, and the Sig too, lol. this was my second Sig, and I am already thinking of the third, maybe a P220 this time.:image035:

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just a quick update...been wearing the holster around the house all week, it has broken in nicely, still snug, yet drawing is less of an effort than it was when the holster arrived. Wearing the holster and mag pouch is a little tight with my current beltman belt, may purchase another, one size larger to help this issue, in the mean time, I may add a owb mag pouch. Thanks again Nate!:hand10:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts