Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got it out of layaway (after 4 weeks, heh heh). Haven't got to shoot it yet but I can't wait! It is quite large for a carry piece but I do have a Cochise Defender IWB on order for it, so we'll see when it comes in if it's manageable.

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Nice, a 5" may be a bit big depending on your body type and size, but should be a nice shooter.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Bigger the better! As long as concealable.

Great - range report to follow (or else) !! :wink:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Don't know if I could conceal one that large but I sure would enjoy shooting it! Have fun!!!:danceban:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Big gun, let us know how it shoots.
frankmako

·
Registered
813 Posts
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ! That's bound to be a good shooter...enjoy your new "child".

·
Registered
50 Posts
You can carry this gun in the right attire. I've hade mine for a while now & I'll keep it for a long time!:congrats:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Sweet..

I recently purchased a XD 45 acp, 4 inch Service Model. I fired 150 rounds with it the same day I picked it up. I was so impressed with it I enrolled in the next available CCW permit class. I completed the class this past Saturday with a 100% on the range fire. The pistol shot a real a tight shot group. The instructor asked me to "wiggle the barrel around a little" as my rounds were impacting so close to one another he was having a rough time counting my shots. I have ordered a Glaco SkyOps tuckable holster and plan to carry the XD as my primary.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Love my XD9. Can't wait to pick up one of the .45 ACPs. Nice choice!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I have the sub 9. And its a good shooter. I know youll love the full size. Let us know how it does. Enjoy your new gun.

Sixgun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts