Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my brand spankin new out-o-the-box Kahr PM45.

This gun feels great and dissapears anywhere I want to carry it...
next weekend plan to put the recomended 200 round through it and then we're good to go..

Anyway here's the pics, enjoy..

and a size comparison to the Kel Tec PF9

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
Saweet. We really do need a 'drool' icon... I'm fighting a wicked case of '45itus' right now... I promised myself that I'd wait until next year:tumbleweed:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I have a PM9 and it is what I carry 95% of the time...great gun and I am fairly accurate with it, it is easy to be accurate with it...ENJOY!

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Is it able to be pocket carried? That is an awesome little powerhouse of a gun.

·
Registered
704 Posts
NICE! Enjoyed the pics and the comparison. I'm looking pretty hard at a PM40 or 9. Sound like great guns!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Great lookin' gun . . . thanks for the pics. I've got a PF9 as an EDC and just love it. How's the recoil on the .45 and how many rounds does it carry?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The round count is the only drawback to this weapon... 5+1
They do have 6 round mags available but I don't know about the extra length on the grip.

ok, ok, I can hear the gasps from here but it's a small sacrifice to have a 45ACP that can be carried so easily and discreetly.

I'll defiantly post a range report ASAP.. Can’t wait to shoot this thing!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The empowerment and responsibility that comes with it is great, and I too am glad I have the choice!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Very Sweet Pocket Pistol... Congrats :congrats: Be sure to give us a range report...

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I can't wait to hear how it shoots. I just sold a Colt New Agent lightweight 3" .45 because of the recoil. I can't even imagine shooting a Kahr PM45 with only a two finger grip :blink: I know it wouldn't work for me but what a pocket gun for those who can handle it!!!

I hope it works well for you; be sure to let us know.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Nice gun, I love thosee little .45's Congratulations.

·
Registered
85 Posts
...I can't even imagine shooting a Kahr PM45 with only a two finger grip...
The height on the PM45 is 4.49" as listed on the Kahr website - not sure if that will exclude his pinky from the grip - Havok, can you confirm?

Edit: Duh - just noticed the last picture in your original post - the one of you holding it...lol

Congrats on the new pistol!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is it able to be pocket carried? That is an awesome little powerhouse of a gun.
I have it to the front pocket of some baggy camo-cargos as I sit here and type... fits perfectly in a PF-9 sized DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster item # N38BJMKZ0 :hand10:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't wait to hear how it shoots. I just sold a Colt New Agent lightweight 3" .45 because of the recoil. I can't even imagine shooting a Kahr PM45 with only a two finger grip :blink: I know it wouldn't work for me but what a pocket gun for those who can handle it!!!

I hope it works well for you; be sure to let us know.
The mag extension lets me get my pinky finger in the mix.. feels good to me but I have "regular" sized fingers if that makes since

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The height on the PM45 is 4.49" as listed on the Kahr website - not sure if that will exclude his pinky from the grip - Havok, can you confirm?

Edit: Duh - just noticed the last picture in your original post - the one of you holding it...lol

Congrats on the new pistol!
The funny thing is that if you look closely at the pic of the PF9 directly on top of the Kahr, the PF9 has no mag inserted the little extension you can see is the Kahr's mag

1 - 20 of 35 Posts