Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing around reading about things political in the news, and ended up at a liberal discussion forum... the predictable drivel... I was on my way out when I saw they had a separate gun forum... well, I had to take a peek...

And here was a post about people taking guns to the Obama town hall meeting, and one intellectually gifted poster sez this...

These weapons have a range of miles. Read the side of the box of 22mm bullets. Furthermore 50 caliber rifles can penetrate brick walls and still kill victims on the other side. (there are videos of soldiers killing Iraqis in just that manner using infrared scopes)

OK... you guys have been holding out on me... where do I buy a quality 22mm, and more importantly, does Sig make one...?

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Do not try to confuse a liberal with facts! They will go into a mental melt down screaming at you.

Disclaimer: By liberal, I mean far left radical fringe anti-gun zealot! You know... A Pelosi

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG... I think I found it!

Note the stamp on the brass...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That should work in my SmartCarry.... and I'm ordering my Supertuck for it right away...

:rofl:

·
Registered
797 Posts
So funny how the media goofs so much of their firearms reporting. I'd be scared by 22mm in a handgun; the Russians used a 14.5mm Anti-Tank rifle during WW2.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
People that venture into discussing things they actually have 0 experience with but suddenly become an expert show that they do "WALK AMONG US"

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Am I reading the stamp on the brass correctly? Is that really a 22mm bullet, or just a movie prop...?

Stamping the brass seems like a long way to go for a prop...

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
That would be a great Truck Gun

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
PointnClick, how did you not vomit all over your keyboard? I want that Hell Boy gun, that is nice! Just think of what size flannel shirt it will take to cover it up.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Am I reading the stamp on the brass correctly? Is that really a 22mm bullet, or just a movie prop...?

Stamping the brass seems like a long way to go for a prop...

I believe that's the gun from the Hellboy movies. Definitely impressive looking though. :comeandgetsome:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Don't you just love how liberals get their "facts" from the movies.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What about my question...? I know the gun is a movie prop, but is that real ammo...? Is there REALLY a 22mm...?

I just had a little movie flash thru my head...

"911- what is your emergency?"

I just shot a burglar in my house with my 22mm Samaritan pistol!!!

"Did you hit the suspect...?"

Yes I did... so... no hurry... take your time...

Oh! Bring a squeegee....! My tile is a mess...

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
closest thing I ever held in my hand and shot was the M79 40mm grenade launcher,kicked like a shotgun

1 - 17 of 17 Posts